Cream Remover 10g
Our ultimate cream remover is formulated to gently and effectively remove even the most stubborn eyelash extensions. Helping break down the bond of the adhesive, its powerful yet gentle formula will leave lashes looking and feeling healthy. Our cream remover is easy to use while being gentle on the eyes, making it a must-have for all lash artists and technicians.
How to use:
1. Start by cleaning the area around your eyes with a gentle cleanser and pat dry.
2. Apply a small amount of the cream remover to a lip brush and gently apply it to the base
of your eyelash extensions.
3. Gently rub the cream into the lashes, making sure to cover the entire extension.
4. Leave the cream on for 5-10 minutes or until the extension is loose enough to be
5. Using tweezers, a lip brush, or a micro brush, gently remove the extension.
6. Ensure all remover residue and glue are completely removed before cleansing.
7. Use a gentle lash cleanser and rinse lashes with water.
8. Pat lashes dry and avoid using makeup for at least 24 hours.